POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : space invaders : space invaders Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  space invaders
From: Greg Malivuk
Date: 27 Aug 2004 00:09:07
Message: <412eb3e3@news.povray.org>
This is basically my first attempt at making a scene with several different
elements, which is why the planet is just the one given in the textures
section of the included tutorial.  Admittedly, I did make the "lasers"
before stumbling across the no_shadow parameter, which would allow them to
be opaque.  But I haven't decided whether I might like a bit of
transparency.  Plus, rendering it with media and radiosity takes longer than
it's really worth it for me to wait for a second version of such a simple
scene.

-greg

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: